Saturday, October 13, 2007

Letting Down My TEAM

this is me; layin' it down.

my pager been blowin' up. inbox busted out. the Tre'niacs err'ywhere wanna hear it from me. i been waitin', bidin' my time for the right moment to break my silence.

true; Empire Pro Wrestling's Official, Honorary CAPTAIN ... blew it for his TEAM.

that's just Ice Tre. always on top. always keepin' it poppin'. always on point. always willing and ablefied to admit when he was wrong. humble to a motherfuckin' fault, yo.

shit, i just can't help it.

so i'm sayin' it. i was given the opportunity to run my game at the FOREFRONT of TEAM EPW. the opportunity to REPRESENT EPW.

They - and you, the fans - CHOSE me.

ME.

and i let 'em all down. i let YOU all down. i blame myself, and - TRUST ME when I say - i'll bounce back. b'lieve dat.

to Team NFW, namely Mike RANDALLS, Doctor Fragalistic, 'The Wulf' Mike RANDALLS, and 'Eastwood' Mike RANDALLS -- I will say this:

Man ... fuck y'all. y'all bitchez got mad lucky, G. no diggity.

no doubt.

best b'lieve that at the next Dupree Cup, EPW will be there. and you can best b'lieve that it will be I, K'ang of the Streetz -Ice Tre, that will lead them there.

makin' 'em say "uuuuunnnnnnnnnnngggghhhh!"

No comments: