Wednesday, September 19, 2007

booyah, kid.

microphone check. one, two. one, two.

that's right. it's your boy, T R E. what.

peep me out, yo. bloggin' like a motherfucker backstage at Russian Roulette. all high tech an' shit. iPhonin it it, son!

talk with the boys swirlin' around Dan Ryan regaining control of this piece at the next show. some of the boys happy, some nervous, some indifferent. me? damn. Dan Ryan ain't wronged The Tre just yet. file me as indifferential.

my super-agent, Cassanova Stewart, out working out a deal to keep the Ice Age on your TV. to freeze out suckas. longterm and in an EPW ring. if anybody can make the deal happen and make sure all my millions and millions of fans remain satisfied, it's Cassanova. my brother is smooth, son.

Stevens up for the EPW World Championship tonight. Unreal that he would have that shot before Ice Tre. I was born to win that King of the Cage tourmanent. and he edged me out. it could have been ME. SHOULD have been T R E.

but rest assured, Tre'niacs ... my story ain't done yet. you have not seen the last of the King of the Streetz. the King of the Internetz. Ice Tre.

holla.

1 comment:

OneWingDove said...

Yo, Tre! Great to see ya' up and throwin' down a blog. Did I talk "street" right? - Hiroshi